102: A Functional Approach to Headaches, Hormone Imbalances, & Stress with Dr. Meg Mill
In this episode, I sit down with Dr. Meg Mill and talk about a functional approach to headaches, hormone imbalances, and stress. Today more than ever, women are experiencing If you’re looking for answers and root cause explanations of your symptoms, this is a must-listen. She answers common questions like “how does caffeine affect sleep? What are the root causes of headaches during my cycle?” and more!
Dr. Meg is a Functional Medicine Health Practitioner who helps her clients get to the root cause of their health struggles and heal, naturally. She is particularly passionate about helping people determined to end chronic, hormonal headaches and migraines, and enjoy their life again with her proven EAT method.
Some of the topics we dive into:
- Her journey with IBS and healing her gut
- How to recognize if you’re dealing with hormone imbalances
- Key signs of hormone disruption
- Modern day societal causes of hormone imbalance
- The relationship between hormones and headaches/migraines
- How to find headache/migraine relief now naturally
- Food triggers of migraines/headaches
- Her EAT method
- Her 3 favorite ways to reduce stress
Featured in this episode…