If this summer has left you feeling like your hormones are out of whack and like you need some hormone support ASAP, this episode is for you. We’re diving into easy lifestyle strategies for hormone help including tips on how to sleep better when traveling and fasting benefits for ultimate energy.
Traveling this summer? Isaac is a master at traveling and beating jet lag. The best way to beat jet lag is to get on the schedule of the time zone you are in as quickly as possible.
You should also consider fasting, getting out in the sun to set your circadian rhythm and sleep support hacks.
Check out these guides to better sleep:
- Top Sleep Support Tools podcast episode
- 7 Must-Have Products for Better Sleep article
- The Ultimate Guide to Better Sleep podcast episode
- 7 Habits: The Sleep Episode podcast episode
- 5 Best Essential Oils for Sleep
If you have a busy schedule this summer, our number one tip is to schedule downtime. Seriously, mark it in your calendar and make it non-negotiable.
- Don’t neglect exercise
- Get out in nature whenever possible
- Take naps and recovery days
Stress from kids being home
- Get outside with everyone
- Use essential oils like lavender and cedarwood to calm everyone down
- Preserve your own time to recharge (create boundaries with your kids)
- Get a massage
- Create a relaxing evening/bedtime ritual
- Go to bed early if needed
Eating more zag meals
- Set boundaries so you don’t go off the rails
- Get digestive support from enzymes and digestive teas like ginger and peppermint
- Drink lots of water
- Avoid excess sugar and processed carbs
Featured in this episode…