24: 7 Habits of Healthy People
If we thought that we were out of the woods with the craziness that was 2020, we need to think again. With so much unrest in the world, it can be easy to get distracted and overwhelmed with current events. One thing we learned in 2020 was that having a strong foundation for our health and wellbeing is essential—not just because of the pandemic but because living in an optimal state of health helps us to navigate life better and overcome the stresses of the world. In this episode, we’re sharing the top seven healthy habits of healthy people.
Health: optimal physical, mental, and spiritual well-being
- Drink Right: it should come as no surprise when we tell you that water is the best drink and that hydration is crucial for optimal health. We’re not going to tell you to drink gallons of water—in fact, what we share might surprise you.
- Sleep Tight: our world has been in a state of turmoil over the last year. While we can’t control everything in our life, we can control our stress levels and detoxification by getting a good night’s sleep. We’re going to talk about how to keep a consistent circadian rhythm to keep stress at bay.
- Eat Right: this is where people get tripped up. There is no one holy grail way of eating for everyone because everyone is different. We’re going to talk about how to lay some healthy foundations to find what works for you.
- Move Your Body: it doesn’t have to be the gym, whatever gets you moving and blood flowing and works for you—will work for you.
- Cleanse: we need to purge the environmental toxins burdening our bodies. We discuss bioaccumulation and how daily cleansing is crucial for health.
- Purify Your Home: there are tons of dangerous toxins and chemicals overflowing products we rely on daily. Switching out conventional products will do wonders for your toxic load and overall health.
- Master Your Well-Being: becoming more self-aware is key to being in the present and being in tune with your body
Featured in this episode…