Nothing beats a fish dinner. You feel like an all-star when you choose to make fish because you know it’s beneficial for both your insides and outsides! This quick and easy sheet pan parmesan battered fish recipe is sure to make you feel amazing AND please the whole family. Try our oven roasted green beans or avocado caprese for a complete dinner.
Important side note! Did you know that the fish we eat can have mercury in it? Check out our blog post to learn about bioaccumulation. This is especially important for pregnant women. We also have a free mercury fish guide that you can post on your fridge or keep in your wallet!
Parmesan Baked Fish
- 4 Cod filets or fish of choice
- 1 cup almond flour ⠀
- 1/2 cup parmesan ⠀
- 1 egg⠀
- 1 pinch of sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400*⠀
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
Mix the almond flour, sea salt and parmesan together on a plate and set aside⠀
- Crack open one egg, beat lightly and set aside⠀
- Take your fish filet and dredge in the egg and then roll into the almond flour cheese mixture⠀
- Please filet on baking sheet and repeat ⠀
- Bake fish for 20 minutes until brown and flaky (this may take additional time depending on your oven)⠀
- Enjoy!! ⠀