Whether it’s period issues, hot flashes, acne, anxiety, brain fog or full blown adrenal fatigue, essential oils can help. In this episode, I am diving into the best essential oils for hormone balance. Hormone imbalances are super common among women. Oftentimes, the medical system starts with synthetic medications. Today, I want to shed light on the power of plants and how they can be highly effective for a number of hormone challenges that women face.
Essential oils are versatile, safe, cost-effective, potent, easy to use, and accessible. Here are my 7 favorite essential oils for female hormone balance.
- Fennel: Irregular cycle, PMS, cramps, milk supply, menopause and perimenopause
- Ylang Ylang: Low libido, stress, hormone imbalance
- Rose: Painful periods, cycle irregularity, low libido
- Clary Sage: Period cramps, hot flashes, insomnia (avoid while pregnant)
- Frankincense: Thyroid dysregulation, overall cellular health for hormone support
- Rosemary: Mental fatigue & adrenal support, hair loss (can often be hormonal)
- Basil: Amenorrhea, adrenal support, mental fatigue
How Best to Use:
- Topical is ideal for getting oils into the system – use a carrier oil for best results.
- Diffusing or palm inhalation works well for things like stress and mental fatigue
- You can use oils internally, but make sure to do your research and make sure that they are high-quality
Featured in this episode…