If you suffer from depression and anxiety and are looking for support, this episode is for you. I sit down with Dr. Nicole Cain, a naturopathic doctor with an expertise in natural and integrative solutions for anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, and other conditions. She’s overcome her own mental health challenges, and now for over a decade she’s been helping clients do the same.
In this episode, Dr. Cain talks about weaning off antidepressants, natural depression supplements, and more. You’ll learn accessible solutions to support your mood, what anxiety actually is, and how you can wake up into a life you love.
Topics we cover:
- Dr. Nicole’s journey with anxiety and conventional medicine
- What is anxiety
- Changing the narrative around anxiety
- Healing and elevating expectations for health
- Dr. Nicole’s favorite natural solutions
- Force field strategy
- Polyvagal theory
- Herbs for different levels of anxiety
- Emotional and mental fitness
Featured in this episode…