If you’ve ever typed into google: “Are my hormones imbalanced?” Or “Why am I so tired?!” You’ve come to the right place. Hormone imbalance has become something of a rite of passage for women in the 21st century. Even though it’s not normal, it’s increasingly common.
The majority of the women I know, and women I work with are dealing with hormone irregularities. In this episode, we’re talking about 5 telling signs that your hormone levels are out of whack. Some signs include feeling tired all the time, irregular cycles, and weight gain. Let’s dive in.
5 Telling Signs Your Hormones are out of Balance
- Your Cycle is Off: PMS, short cycles, long cycles, blood clotting are all signs that estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone are out of balance.
- Your Sex Drive is Gone: again, your sex hormones and stress hormones are definitely off. The main problem here is that the body can’t get into the parasympathetic nervous system.
- You Feel Tired All The Time: whether you have full blown adrenal fatigue, or are dealing with bouts of stress or are struggling with insomnia, your adrenal hormones need support.
- You Struggle with Acne: Acne, especially along the chin and jawline is typically a result of hormone dysregulation.
- You Struggle to Lose Weight No Matter What: you’ve tried a ton of fat diets, but still, nothing is budging! This could be because the insulin hormone is out of balance.
Where to Start on your Hormone Healing Journey
- Support your gut
- Eat a healthy diet
Featured in this episode…