Are you an extra mushrooms and onions person when it comes to pizza or do you prefer pineapples and bacon? Whichever order you are– this pizza crust is a must! If you’re trying out keto but still need your pizza (who doesn’t) then this is the crust to satisfy. Almond flour is an amazing gluten free alternative to regular pizza dough, except this GF option won’t taste like cardboard. Combine the crust recipe with our homemade pizza sauce recipe that we’ve also included below and you will absolutely bring the real pizza flavor that you’re craving to your dinner table. This recipe is one the kids will love joining in on too, so tie some aprons around your little ones and turn this keto pizza into a fun family affair!Print
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- Pinch sea salt
Pizza Sauce Ingredients:
- 1 6 oz can Muir Glen Organic Tomato Paste ⠀
- 6 cloves garlic (minced⠀)
- 4 tbsp parsley ⠀
- 2 tsp basil⠀
- 2 tsp oregano ⠀
- Pinch of sea salt ⠀
- 2 cups water ⠀
- Mix together all ingredients and warm on medium heat until sauce begins to bubble.
- Stores in fridge for up to a week!
Pizza & Crust
- Mix together almond flour, egg, butter and cheese to make crust & bake for 10 minutes at 400* before adding sauce and additional toppings.
- Add homemade sauce above & whatever toppings you want!
- Bake at 400* in oven for an additional 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy!