If your looking for the perfect keto breakfast, the avocado egg in the hole is where its at! If you’re on the ketosis diet and not intermittent fasting, this breakfast is one thats is simple, satisfying, and 100% keto approved!
This recipe is not only full of powerful vitamins and nutrients but also tons of healthy fats. Which is exactly what we are looking for when on the keto diet. The healthy fats from eggs and avocados are powerful allies for fueling the brain.
Add this meal to your breakfast menu to stay focused on projects, increase clarity, reduce mental fatigue, and boost energy. Talk about brain power! Snatch up this savory (and fun) recipe to enjoy avocado on the keto diet in a new way.
Two of the ingredients found in this keto breakfast (eggs and avocado) are on our brain superfood list which you can check out here
To increase fat content even more, add some cheese to the avocado before baking. The result? Absolutely delicious!Print
Keto Breakfast – Avocado Egg in the Hole
- Yield: 0 people 1x
- ½ an avocado
- 2 strips of bacon (I used uncured turkey bacon)
- 2 eggs
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- ¼ cup shredded cheese (optional)
- Fully cook the bacon in a pan, remove to a cutting board and chop into pieces.
- Remove the pit from the avocado if you haven’t already. Scoop out some of the avocado flesh to make a well in the center. Save this for later.
- Crack the egg right into the avocado well that you made.
- Sprinkle the egg with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle half the bacon on top of the egg.
- Top with the cheese if desired
- Bake in the oven at 400 degrees F for 15 minutes (for runny eggs) or 20
Binge the Latest
Turmeric Benefits & The Best Turmeric Supplement
Ginger Benefits & The Best Ginger Supplement
Schizandra Berry Benefits & The Best Schizandra supplement
A Guide to Gut Health for Women