- ½ an avocado
- 2 strips of bacon (I used uncured turkey bacon)
- 2 eggs
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- ¼ cup shredded cheese (optional)
- Fully cook the bacon in a pan, remove to a cutting board and chop into pieces.
- Remove the pit from the avocado if you haven’t already. Scoop out some of the avocado flesh to make a well in the center. Save this for later.
- Crack the egg right into the avocado well that you made.
- Sprinkle the egg with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle half the bacon on top of the egg.
- Top with the cheese if desired
- Bake in the oven at 400 degrees F for 15 minutes (for runny eggs) or 20