One comment that I hear quite often from new essential oil users is that they are overwhelmed with where to start. Rather than trying to learn everything about every essential oil, I highly recommend that you start with a small collection of versatile (and very popular) essential oils to get the most bang for your buck. Whether you’re brand new to oils or you’re a longtime oil lover, everyone should have these oils as part of their selection: 5 of the best essential oils to start with.
- Lavender: skin care, beauty, relaxation, sleep, anxious feelings, bug bites, astringent
- Lemon: refreshing, energizing, purifying, cleaning, mood boosting, lymphatic drainage
- Frankincense: heal and repair, anti-aging, grounding oil, skin care, sedative, wound healing, immune support
- Peppermint: headache relief, focus, high energy, calm gut inflammation, digestive support, respiratory support
- Tension Blend: joint support, headache relief, muscle tension, pain relief
If you want to look into the oils that I use and absolutely love, go here.
Featured in this episode…