If you’re wondering how to boost collagen naturally, this episode is for you. We’re diving into the easiest way to get the collagen boost you crave with these top 5 must-have ingredients. Learn how to restore collagen and elastin for a glowing complexion, tighter skin, and more confidence.
The importance of collagen
Collagen is the most abundant source of protein in the human body and can be found in skin, bones, tendons, blood vessels, muscles, and the digestive system. Up to 30 percent of all protein in our body is collagen protein. This protein quite literally holds you together.
Your skin is 75-80% collagen. As we age, collagen production slows welcoming wrinkles, sagging, fine lines, acne, eczema etc.
The unfortunate reality is that most collagen on the markets aren’t as effective as they promise because they are missing an important ingredient: collagen boosters!
What are collagen boosters?
Collagen boosters are ingredients that help absorb and assimilate collagen in the body for effectiveness.
5 Collagen Boosters
- Vitamin C
- Aloe Vera
- Black Pepper Fruit Extract
- Bamboo Extract
Where to find these?
Our Beauty Collagen Complex contains all 5 of those collagen boosters for 3-10x better results than other collagens on the market. Here are some of the results from our clinical trials that you may experience:
- Decrease fragmentation of the collagen network by 31 percent after 12 weeks*
- Minimize the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines around the mouth by 10 percent and eyes by 13 percent over 90 days*
- Increase hydration and moisture retention by 28 percent after eight weeks
- 13 percent increase of hair strength in 90 days
Featured in this episode…
Live Well Bundle with free gifts while supplies last