This Fall Harvest Salad recipe is proof that a delicious salad doesn’t have to be complicated or have a lot of ingredients. When I was brainstorming this recipe I wanted something that was simple and I wanted it to remind me of fall. This recipe did it.
This salad features fresh spinach greens, Bartlett pears (wrapped with bacon, no less), crisp cucumber, crunchy walnuts, pumpkin seeds and my favorite—dried Bing cherries. This fresh salad reminds me of a crisp, fall morning. It’s absolutely refreshing and delicious.
If you need a dish to bring to a friendsgiving or to your in-laws, then consider this! It will definitely impress …not that you’re trying to or anything (;Print
Sweet and Savory Fall Harvest Salad
- Yield: 4 people 1x
- Spinach greens or greens of choice
- 1 recipe of Bacon Wrapped Bartlett Pears
- 1/3 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- ½ english cucumber chopped
- ½ cup walnuts chopped
- 1/3 cup bing cherries or dried cranberries (roughly chopped)
- 1 recipe of Garlicky Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Place a handful of spinach greens in each bowl. Arrange 4 of the Bacon Wrapped Pears atop the greens.
- Sprinkle the salad greens with the pumpkin seeds, cucumber, walnuts and cherries or cranberries.
- Drizzle with Garlicky Balsamic Vinaigrette.
GARLICKY BALSAMIC VINAIGRETTE
- Yield: 4 People 1x
- 4 minced garlic cloves (small to medium size cloves)
- 1 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup good balsamic vinegar
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Dump all ingredients into a glass jar. Shake and serve.
Binge the Latest
Turmeric Benefits & The Best Turmeric Supplement
Ginger Benefits & The Best Ginger Supplement
Schizandra Berry Benefits & The Best Schizandra supplement
A Guide to Gut Health for Women