If you love the warm, homey flavors of pumpkin and spices this smoothie bowl will be your new fave. With simple ingredients, this bowl can be served warm or cold making it a year round option for starting your day off right. It’s also made with our Super Infused Collagen so you can boost your beauty, improve gut health, relieve stress with adaptogens and get daily doses of essential vitamins and nutrients.
Special Equipment: Blender
- 1 15 oz. can of unsweet pumpkin puree (not to be confused with pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 scoop of Super Infused Collagen
- 1/2 a banana (use frozen if you prefer a cold bowl)
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup nut milk of choice – I used almond milk
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
- Optional Toppings: Granola, Coconut Flakes, Pumpkin Seeds, Banana
Add the first 5 ingredients to a power blender and blend until smooth. Add more liquid if necessary. Scoop the mixture into a bowl and sprinkle with additional toppings if desired. Enjoy!
Binge the Latest
Turmeric Benefits & The Best Turmeric Supplement
Ginger Benefits & The Best Ginger Supplement
Schizandra Berry Benefits & The Best Schizandra supplement
A Guide to Gut Health for Women