- 1/4 cup plus 3 tbsp. raw chia seeds
- 2 cups of unsweetened almond milk
- 1 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- Sea salt
- Protein powder of your choice ((optional))
- Sliced strawberries
- Put the chia seeds in a bowl and add the almond milk, vanilla extract, maple syrup and sea salt.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. (I almost always do this overnight so that I have it ready for breakfast the next day).
- To serve, give the pudding a stir. Sometimes the chia seeds settle to the bottom and the need to be mixed to take on that pudding type texture.
Scoop some of the pudding into a serving bowl and mix in a scoop of your favorite protein powder if you want some extra nutrient density. Top with sliced strawberries and dig in!