- 1 bunch of kale
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil plus more for drizzling
- Sea salt and pepper
- 1 cup of chopped mango
- 1/4 cup of toasted sunflower or pumpkin seeds (see instruction below)
- Remove the kale leaves from the stems and roughly chop it (or tear it). Put the kale in a big mixing bowl and add half the lemon juice, a drizzle of olive oil and some sea salt to taste.
- Show the love, girl! Massage the oil, lemon juice and sea salt into the kale leaves until the kale starts to wilt.
- Drizzle the top of the kale with the rest of the lemon juice and season with pepper. Toss in the mango and toasted seeds. Serve it up and enjoy!