- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup tapioca flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. allspice
- ¼ tsp. nutmeg
- ½ cup melted butter
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 drops of Ginger Essential Oil
- 1 drop of Clove Essential Oil
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. You can line a muffin tin with paper liners or if you use a stoneware muffin tray like me, just lightly grease each cup with butter.
- Combine the coconut flour, tapioca flour, baking soda, allspice and nutmeg in a bowl. In a separate bowl, mix the butter, sugar and maple syrup. Add in the essential oils and then the eggs, making sure that the eggs are thoroughly combined. Then add the applesauce and mix again.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix once more. Scoop the batter into the muffin tray filling each separate cup 75% full.
- Place the tray in the oven and bake for 20 minutes. A toothpick inserted into the center should come out clean. Enjoy!