- 1 cucumber
- 1 pound Roma tomatoes
- 1 red onion
- sea salt
- olive Oil
- 1 lemon
- dill or cilantro *optional
- Cut the cucumber lengthwise and chop into half moon slices
- Cut the tomato lengthwise and then cut the halves lengthwise again, dice into larger pieces
- Cut avocado into cubes
- Cut red onion into thin slices
- Drizzle olive oil over salad (about 4 tbsp) and toss everything together.
- Squeeze one half lemon over salad (this keeps the avocado from turning brown so don’t skip this)
- Add sea salt and pepper to taste and enjoy!