Silicone mold(s), food processor
- 3 cups frozen or fresh berries
- 2 tbsp. raw honey
- 2 to 3 drops of lemon or wild orange essential oil (optional)
- 3 to 4 tbsp. fresh lemon juice or orange juice
- 1/4 cup Great Lakes Gelatin
- Place the berries into a saucepan over medium heat and bring to a simmer. Add the honey and stir.
- Allow the berries to cool and then transfer to the bowl of a food processor.
- Blend the berries until smooth.
- Add the essential oil and juice and blend again.
- Add the gelatin and blend one more time until everything is smooth.
- Spread the mixture into the silicone mold(s)
- Transfer to the refrigerator and allow to set for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Pop the gummies out of the molds and enjoy as a snack or regular supplement