- ¾ cup organic cornmeal
- 1 ¼ cups your favorite gluten-free baking flour
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- ½ cup coconut palm sugar
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup coconut milk
- 1 stick of melted butter (cooled)
- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- You can use paper muffin liners in your muffin pan. What I do is lightly grease a stoneware muffin pan with grassfed butter.
- Whisk together the cornmeal, gluten-free flour, baking powder, sugar and salt in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, coconut milk and butter.
- Add the liquid ingredients to the dry and stir until just blended. You don’t want to overmix.
- Spoon the batter directly into the muffin pan (or into the paper liners).
- Bake for 20 to 23 minutes. Cool and serve. Enjoy!