If you’re craving something hot and delicious with a touch of crunchy goodness then it’s time to make a hot pan of Zucchini Fritters. These are so easy and quick to whip up, making them a perfect Keto Snack. This is a basic Keto recipe that you can add anything else you want to, but we promise the basic recipe is delicious on its own!
- 2 Medium Zucchini or 3 – 4 small
- ½ cup Almond Flour
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 2 – 3 tablespoons of Olive or Coconut Oil
- ¼ cup Parmesan grated
- 1 tbsp. shallot
- Grate zucchini either by hand or in a food processor.
- Place the zucchini in a strainer and sprinkle with sea salt. Let sit for 5 minutes then squeeze as much of the water out of the zucchini as possible. Water is not your friend here as you don’t want soggy fritters, so don’t short cut this step.
- Mix the zucchini with your almond flour, eggs, sea salt, pepper and optional ingredients. Let sit for another 5 minutes.
- Warm up your oil in your frying pan over medium heat then take a spoon and scoop about 2 tbs worth of batter into the hot oil. Flatten with your spoon to make a flat and somewhat round fritter. Fit as many as you can into your pan without overcrowding.
- After about 2 – 4 minutes your fritters will be brown enough to flip. Once they’re brown on both sides, remove and place on a plate with a paper towel to absorb any left over oils.
- Repeat until you’ve made your way through all of your batter and enjoy!