This is a comforting classic, gone Keto. This is an easy snack to throw in a lunch box or to hold you off in the afternoon. Satisfying and simple, many keto lovers keep deviled eggs on hand to eat solo or to use in recipes like this one.
- 6 large eggs
- ¼ cup keto friendly mayo
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- ⅛ tsp. Cayenne (optional)
- Sea salt and pepper (to taste)
- Paprika for sprinkling on top
- Place the eggs in a saucepan and cover with water. Cover with a lid and bring the eggs to a rolling boil. Let the eggs boil for 1 minute and then off the heat.
- Let the eggs stand for 12 minutes in the hot water.
- After the 12 minutes rinse the eggs with cold water.
- When cool enough to handle, peel the eggs and slice them in half, lengthwise.
- Remove the yolks and smash them up in a bowl with the back of a fork. Add your mayo, mustard, cayenne, sea salt and pepper and mix well.
- Take a spoonful of the mixture and add it back to each egg half until each halve is full. Serve with a side of dill pickles if desired. Enjoy!