Coffee dripper or french press (I prefer to use the coffee dripper) Power blender Electric whisk (optional)
- 1 ½ to 2 cups boiling water
- 1 tbsp. organic grass fed butter
- Small chunk of raw cacao butter (optional)
- 1 drop cardamom or cinnamon essential oil (optional)
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- Liquid stevia
- Kiva organic stevia granules for topping the whipped cream
- Grind the desired amount of coffee in a coffee grinder. This should be enough for one serving to go with the rest of the recipe. I keep the ground a little more coarse so the coffee isn’t crazy strong.
- Add the butter, cacao butter, liquid stevia and essential oil (if using) to the blender.
- Place the drip filter over the mouth of the blender and add a coffee filter. Pour the coffee beans into the filter and then slowly pour the boiling water into the filter.
- While the coffee is dripping, make the whipped cream if desired. Add the ½ cup of whipping cream to a small bowl or small coffee pitcher. Beat with a whisk (I use an electric one) until fluffy.
- Once the coffee is finished dripping, blend it all up. Top with the whipped and kiva stevia granules if desired. Enjoy!