- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup freshly made Organic French Roast Teecino or 1/3 cup freshly brewed coffee
- ¼ cup organic canned pumpkin NOT pumpkin pie mix
- ½ tsp maple syrup or other sweetener to taste ( try Stevia for 0g sugar )
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ to ½ tsp nutmeg
- 1 can coconut milk
- Place all ingredients (except for coconut milk) into a Vitamix or high powered blender.
- Blend on low at first, gradually turning up to high and mix thoroughly.
* In the Vitamix, you can use the “Soup” setting to heat the latte.
* For other blenders, if the mixture doesn’t get hot, you can reheat on stovetop to warm.
- For the coconut cream, you have 2 options:
1.Chill the can of coconut milk for a few hours before using. The coconut fat will separate from the water. When you open the can, you’ll see the fat on top (thick and white). Scoop out a few spoonfuls into a bowl, add a touch of maple syrup to sweeten (if desired), whip with a fork and place a nice dollop on top of your latte.
2.OR, you can open the can of coconut milk, mix with a fork and drizzle the creamy coconut milk over your latte (that’s what I did in the photo).
- Curl up with a good book and enjoy!