High Power Blender or Food Processor
Little bowls for serving toppings
You’ll need to multiply the base recipe based on how many people you’re feeding. Generally, I account for 1 avocado per person. So, if you’re making this for 8 adults you’d multiply the recipe by 8.
Ingredients for the Acai Base
- Flesh of 1 ripe avocado
- 1 to 1 ½ cups of your favorite berries (fresh)
- ½ of a Sambazon Pure Unsweetened Superfruit Pack
- Pitted dates to sweeten (to taste)
Superfoods and Toppings
- Paleo Granola
- Shredded Coconut
- Chia Seeds
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Sunflower Seeds
- Sesame Seeds
- Sliced Banana
- Assorted Fresh Berries
- Green Tea Powder
- Maca Powder
- Nut Butters
- Cacao Nibs
How to Set It Up
- First blend all ingredients for the base in a high powered blender or food processor until completely smooth. Place in a serving bowl.
- Gather your bowls and line them up on the counter. Add your assorted toppings to each bowl and set out spoons for sprinkling the toppings.
- Place your bowl with the acai base at the “front” of the line. Set out a serving spoon and you’re done! Have guests make their own bowls and enjoy!